Saturday 27 August 2011

I'm Sort of Back :)

I've had a lovely internet break - filled with family and a little bit of travel :)



Still very busy with heaps in the garden to harvest and preserve....

Still seeding some fall crops... ever hopeful!

Still trying to squeeze every last drop of fun out of this season...

Still thinking about and preparing for another year of schooling...

and now...  preparing to send my hubby out of town for work for a while :(  Boohoo!

Until I get everything sorted out, I need to be off the computer, so check back in later next week when things settle down a wee bit....

Hugs,

Sherri




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! I think it is good you are taking a break from the cyber world. Kindof a sort of discipline and getting back to the basics of life! love,andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear sherri,
    wonderful photos!!!!! i hope you are okay.
    have a nice day,
    regina
    reginassimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete